Assistant Manager, Business Applications
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefits
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 20 February 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/business-analyst 2023-02-20 2023-04-21 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a reputable and listed company in property asset management. It is now looking for an Assistant Manager to support a major revamp of business applications in the domain of lease management.
- Be accountable to Senior Manager and Project Manager for the maintenance and enhancement of business applications across lease management, asset management and legal
- Understand and document business processes and identify opportunities for optimisation
- Assist in maintaining current application landscape, ensure all business applications are in healthy working condition including technical understanding of system integration landscape, data flow, security, dependencies, logging, and monitoring
- Manage vendors in providing support and maintenance services and delivering enhancements or projects
- Assist in monitoring expiration of contracts, contact contract renewals, and identify opportunities of optimisations
- Assist in planning activities of projects and BAU tasks including durations, dependencies, efforts estimation and resource availabilities
- Assist in developing project documents including but not limited to user requirements and process documentation, project status, testing and training documentation
- Keep track of and report on project status
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings and preparing minutes, etc.
- Assist in acting as the conduit between the business and IT organisation
- Assist in managing business demands and prioritise based on business justifications
- Assist in preparing IT and/or business-facing presentation materials such as project status reports, steering committee presentations or any other presentation materials as needed
- Assist in presenting to the IT team, business working team, business stakeholders and/or top management
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System, Business Administration, Real Estate or related disciplines
- Understanding of the real estate investment or property management domain a plus
- Demonstrate experience in business analysis or project management
- Technical understanding on integrations and data flows between systems
- Ability to build relationship and rapport with the business and IT
- Good to Have:
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Prior experience with PowerBI and SSRS
Get in touch
+852 2103 5380
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 March 2023A sizeable aviation company is hiring for project managers. There are several projects and headcounts. Junior candidates will also be considered. You will be working in an international environment and able to get in touch with people from different places around the world.
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD80,000 per month + with bonus and medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 February 2023Hi all, my client is a market leading multinational bank who is currently looking for a business analyst/ assistant project manager to join their team!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 February 2023My reputable client is looking for an AM to manage their system integration including data analysis, collect and analyse user requirements
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 February 2023Our client is a reputable and listed company in property asset management. It is now looking for an Assistant Manager to support a major revamp of business applications in the domain of lease management.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is expanding their business and focusing on large transformation projects. They are looking for exceptional team leader to join their growing business.