Risk Business Analytics - Basel III, Bank
Consultant Hazel Leung
Date posted 23 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/business-analyst 2023-01-23 2023-02-22 it Kowloon HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A reputable bank is now hiring a Risk Analytics role for the Basel III Implementation project.
- Manage all the Change and Implementation activities associated with downstream use cases related to the Finance system (Fermat) demise projects
- Communication with different stakeholders to document the detail use cases of the data fields currently source from Fermat, UAT of the Fermat demise from data consumer perspective
- Identify the data gaps and issues in UAT process, enhance current use case process to remediate the issues if required, document and present the result to relevant stakeholders.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders (including finance, risk IT, and downstream use case owners) related to FERMAT migration changes and any other regional risk change aspects that will impact existing regulatory reporting process and regional risk systems RPM, and RDM.
- Change of data source from MIF to SDI which would include performing regression testing and data reconciliation for the region risk use cases in HBAP from data consumer perspective.
- Identify the data issue and impact to downstream impact to different use cases including Basel, B3R change, IFRS9 and Stress Testing and propose remediation action (i.e. build change requirement for the region) to address the issues, if required.
- Be the point of contact for all ASP Retail Risk business communications, policy and process changes.
- Manage and support the change in policies/guidelines/(SOX) process control /communication related to Basel (including B3R), IFRS9 and stress testing changes and defining the end to end TOM. Supporting throughout the parallel run and till the B3R GO-Live.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 08 February 2023A well-developed Investment Bank is seeking for a VBA talent to Finance team for automation and reporing project
Salary: HKD450,000 - HKD650,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 February 2023My global telecom client is looking to expand their Project Management team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 February 2023Our client is a reputable insurance company.
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD28,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 February 2023New headcount to join a multinational telecommunication company for billing system transformation project.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD850,000 per annum + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 February 2023Our client is a well-known bank in Hong Kong.