Assistant Manager, Business Applications (Leasing)
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefits
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 12 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/business-analyst 2023-01-12 2023-03-13 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a reputable and listed company in property asset management. It is now looking for an Assistant Manager to support a major revamp of business applications in the domain of lease management.
- Be accountable to Senior Manager and Project Manager for the maintenance and enhancement of business applications across lease management, asset management and legal
- Understand and document business processes and identify opportunities for optimisation
- Assist in maintaining current application landscape, ensure all business applications are in healthy working condition including technical understanding of system integration landscape, data flow, security, dependencies, logging, and monitoring
- Manage vendors in providing support and maintenance services and delivering enhancements or projects
- Assist in monitoring expiration of contracts, contact contract renewals, and identify opportunities of optimisations
- Assist in planning activities of projects and BAU tasks including durations, dependencies, efforts estimation and resource availabilities
- Assist in developing project documents including but not limited to user requirements and process documentation, project status, testing and training documentation
- Keep track of and report on project status
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings and preparing minutes, etc.
- Assist in acting as the conduit between the business and IT organisation
- Assist in managing business demands and prioritise based on business justifications
- Assist in preparing IT and/or business-facing presentation materials such as project status reports, steering committee presentations or any other presentation materials as needed
- Assist in presenting to the IT team, business working team, business stakeholders and/or top management
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System, Business Administration, Real Estate or related disciplines
- Understanding of the real estate investment or property management domain a plus
- Demonstrate experience in business analysis or project management
- Technical understanding on integrations and data flows between systems
- Ability to build relationship and rapport with the business and IT
- Good to Have:
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Prior experience with PowerBI and SSRS
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA/ Assistant Project Manager to work on a insurance change project.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is expanding their business and focusing on large transformation projects. They are looking for exceptional team leader to join their growing business.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 January 2023A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA/ Assistant Project Manager to work on a insurance change project.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 January 2023A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA/ Assistant Project Manager to work on a insurance change project.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD85,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 December 2022-