Salary HKD87,712 - HKD104,158 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Janice Sit
Date posted 20 December 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/business-analyst 2022-12-20 2023-02-18 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A large scale vendor side company is currently hiring an implementation specialist, this position requires communication between mainland clients and the deveopment team. FIX protocol and OMS, EMS integration are required.
- The Technical Implementation team establishes and certifies connections between the clients and the organisation’s world-class applications. The team works closely with clients to have setups implemented in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet production timelines and be regulatory compliant. The team supports many business lines across the organisation and deals with many different technologies and protocols. Typical client engagements can include the use of real-time FIX messaging as well as MQ, TCP/IP, SFTP, and Web APIs. The team will manage these on-boarding projects and help in certifying clients against the ever-evolving workflows across a variety of technical protocols.
• The team work with clients, vendors, exchanges, brokers, ATS venues, and more. They also ensure optimal performance through close internal collaboration with the organisation’s Product team, Network Operations, and Engineering.
• They are results-oriented and set themselves ambitious business goals to be the best in the Enterprise Technology business for their clients. They cultivate a culture where you will work with people you trust and respect. They pride themselves on being open, inclusive and collaborative — and in providing a work environment that encourages their employees to be their best.
- Configure, integrate, test, and lead implementation projects working directly with clients as well as alongside various internal teams such as Product, Engineering, and Sales, in order to ensure the clients have strong and secure connections to the organisation’s applications
• Resolve implementation issues in a timely fashion through collaboration with various internal teams in order to ensure minimal downtime
• Ensure a smooth life-cycle experience for the clients in moving from project implementation to production support by building a deep understanding of their workflows and communicating them effectively to the relevant teams
• Build a comprehensive understanding of the features and capabilities of the organistion’s suite of products through on the job learning and training in order to manage client queries quickly and efficiently
• Improve processes, best practices, and enhance efficiency in on-boarding setups and connections through proactively identifying gaps to deliver improved client experience
• Manage projects in a timely and efficient manner to meet production go live dates and regulatory compliance
• Demonstrate willingness to learn and adaptability to rapid changes
- 3 year+ of experience in the financial industry with demonstrated knowledge of trading workflows in one or more of the following asset classes: Equities, FI, FX
• Demonstrated knowledge of FIX protocol
• Demonstrated knowledge of EMS/OMS integration
• Mandarin & English proficiency to confidently support and handle complex technical conversations with clients (including clients in China market)
• Project management experience
• Ability to work independently and build successful relationships with external customers
• Experience with troubleshooting networks and connectivity issues (including LAN/WAN & TCP/IP)
• Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems and commands
• Ability to proactively identifying gaps within existing processes and taking the initiative to improve them by defining and piloting new procedures
- Experience with FIX on-boarding experience
• Experience with IT Service Management or client relationship management
• Experience with programming / scripting
• Experience with one or more of the following: MQ, Web API, SFTP, XML, SWIFT
• Basic understanding of cloud technologies, e.g. AWS, Azure
• Japanese business-level language proficiency
Salary: HKD90,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 January 2023My reputable client is looking for an AGM to oversee: IT Strategy Planning & Performance Management, Business Solutioning and Service Delivery
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023My HK listed enterprise is looking to expand their cloud team, hiring for cloud architects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023My reputable client is hiring for a strong cloud/ devops leader to join their quickly expanding team.
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 December 2022My reputed client is looking to hire for Deputy Executive Manager to join their Identity and Access Management (Cloud Platforms) team. If you are keen to know more, then apply to this job or get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 December 2022A listed company in Hong Kong is looking for Senior Project Manager who haves solid experience in ERP or digital projects.