Data Science, Senior Manager - Insurance
Salary AL, Medical, Insurance
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jennie Jiang
Date posted 18 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/architecture 2023-09-18 2023-11-17 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Leading FI is hiring a data science, senior manager for their team.
• Independent manage business stakeholders for end to end predictive modelling projects which has high complexity and has higher technical challenges.
• Understand business needs, and facilitate with business stakeholders to define and develop new Product/Tool/Process innovation by using AI and Machine Learning
• Design modelling methodology
• Integrate necessary data
• Conduct data discovery and data transformation
• Build models to find best optimal
• Propose actionable business recommendations
• Drive data scientist and AI model roadmap execution and deliver the result
• Data scientist’s Model review and optimization
• Best practice sharing, and be the practical solution coach for Group & Country Data Scientists
• Collaborate with stakeholders across all markets to understand their data requirements and deliver solutions that meet these needs.
• Monitor and improve data quality within the platform.
• Collaborate with other teams to integrate data analytics into their operations.
• Continuously monitor the latest developments in data science and incorporate relevant techniques into our operations.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, MBA, or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
• 8 years strong experiences with Customer Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and Business Intelligence program development and implementation.
• Familiar SAS, SPSS, R, Python, Spark, pylearn2, SQL and MLOps, AWS Personalise, Pinpoint
• Actively seeks new AI/ML/data management technology options and approaches.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with business leaders to align with strategic goals.
• Ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Knowledge of insurance industry leading data analytics and AI practices.
• Statistics Modelling Skill: linear regression, logistic regression, decision tree, neural network, random forest, k-means, ARMA, association rule
• Tool: SAS, SPSS, R, Python, RapidMiner, Spark, pylearn2, SQL, Azure, AWS, AWS Personalise, AWS Pinpoint, Redshift, mysql
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2023My global, reputable client is looking to expand their solution team. If you are a strong infrastructure architect, strong in providing solutions for data centre, private cloud environment and services, please get in touch!
Salary: AL, Medical, InsuranceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 August 2023A Leading FI is hiring a data engineering lead for their team.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022The hiring company is one of market leader in the industry with business across APAC region, they are looking for Big Data Engineer to join the team in the Group.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023Act as Technical Manager/ Application Manager to join digital project team for customer facing solution implementation.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023Our MNC client is looking for a SD-WAN Engineer for their SD-WAN projects.