(Senior) technical Lead, Global Insurance Company (In-house)
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Frank Wong
Date posted 17 May 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/architecture 2023-05-17 2023-06-16 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading insurance comapny is seeking senior Java technical lead in system revamp and migration project of their mission-critical customer information system to Spring Boot Microservices implementation.
- Collaborate and manage local and nearshore development teams as well as technology consultancy on add-on features development, and on-going enhancement projects and maintenance/support.
- Analyse technical requirement and issues, review the system architecture, and propose cost effective solutions to the development team.
- Timely meet with regional architectural team, 3rd party consultancy, as well as business analyst teams for security orientated archtectual design on both API and enterprise system basis.
- Ensure the application performance as well as system integration complied with group standards and IT audit related regulatory requirments.
- Timely meet with business users across various departments across front-to-back offices.
- Proactively get updated of the latest digital implementation and drives for implementation, timely report to senior management (direct graded) and regional office.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or information system related discipline.
- 8 years plus experience in full SDLC, API and architecure design, design documentation on Java Enterprise Serivce Bus solutions, as well as service orientated architecture.
- Demonstrade strong sense of security-orientated API/system design capabilities
- Previous hands-on experiences in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, and centralised API management tools, e.g. MuleSoft
- Good knowledge in AWS or Azure Cloud computing project experience (Hybrid App or Public Cloud environment)
- Good stakeholder management and presentation skills in English
- Experienced in development team leading experience would be a plus.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5373
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a System Enginer - Windows. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS configuration, implementation, and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a Linux Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS hardening and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023My reputable client is expanding their Infra Network team, hiring for a senior manager to oversee their cloud network services. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 June 2023Market leading client is hiring experienced QA / Test Manager / Senior QA to drive automation testing for digital platform enhancement. This will be an ideal opportunity for candidates to encounter in regional project.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 June 2023Our client is a reputable institution, which is going through a major overhaul of its digital and data platforms.