Solution Architect - Leading Insurance Group
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucas Wu
Date posted 31 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/architecture 2023-02-01 2023-04-01 it Hong Kong HK HKD 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is a well-established insurance group who now looking an Solution Architect to join the growing team.
- Build and integrate information systems to meet the company's needs.
- Analyze current and emerging technologies used within and outside the company and determine ways to improve. Propose changes where needed. Inform various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have. Provide recommendations and roadmaps for the proposed solutions.
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope.
- Assess the system architecture currently in place and work with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Develop proof-of-concept projects to validate proposed solutions.
- Degree in computer science or any related engineering degree with equivalent work experience in a technical environment.
- Experience with domain driven design and designing large applications is critical.
- Work experience should include business requirements gathering, solution design, development and systems integration with both Windows and Linux systems over REST protocol. Experience with different applications servers (Websphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic) and RDBMS (Informix / DB2 / Oracle / PostgreSQL) is preferred.
- Experience in in Java, Spring framework, Hibernate, Kafka, Shell Scripts would be beneficial.
- Good concept of object-oriented programming and software engineering principles.
- Good understanding on modern architectures, e.g. micro-services, API first design.
- Experience with developing cloud native applications in AWS or Azure is preferred.
- Team player, multi-tasking skills, can-do attitude, result-oriented, independent, able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5311
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 March 2023My life insurance client is seeking senior / system analyst with strong MERN stack technical background for a brand-new AI product implementation for customer interaction purposes.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 March 2023My life insurance client is seeking system analyst with strong MERN stack technical background for a brand-new AI product implementation for customer interaction purposes.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD75,000 per month + competitive benefits, bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 March 2023Our client is a well-known enterprise. It has invested in a range of transformation programme across the business in recent years.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + medical, bonus, allowanceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 March 2023Our client is a household name in Hong Kong specialising in electronic payment and related digital products. It operates various payment services in Hong Kong, and internationally.
Salary: HKD960,000 - HKD1,080,000 per annum + BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 March 2023One of my global telecom client is looking to expand their enterprise architectural team, hiring for a senior security architect. If you are keen to know more, please click on apply or get in touch!