Digital Architect - 72k pm
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 09 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/architecture 2023-01-09 2023-03-10 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking for a Digital Architect to orchestrate technology stack for the Group’s Digital Products
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Lead the overall architecture design of Group’s Digital Products
• Lead digital technology innovation
• Develop the implementation plan for the Digital architecture
• Provide mentorship and training to digital team and other stakeholders in supporting the digital product development
• Establish standards in the technology stack for Group Digital Products delivery, including frontend, backend, coding standard, data pipeline, API, Middleware, cloud configurations and test automations
• Map the industry trend and requirements from digital products into group level technology stack
• Engage technology partners and build co-creation sessions with IT, Digital & Partners
• Orchestrate subject matter experts to merge and enhance new technologies into the technology stack
• Provide consultancy to IT teams to adopt and implement new technologies
• Facilitate the development of cloud-related skills across IT and the business
Required Experience, Competencies & Qualifications
• Functional and other Relevant Experience
o Minimum 6 years working experience in enterprise system architecture / system integration / architecture design with various latest technologies
o A pioneer of Cloud technology, Cloud security, DevOps tools and Data technology
o Familiar with web development technologies such as VueJS, NodeJS, JSON, XML, HTML5, React, JS Framework, .Net, MVC, etc.
o Familiar with Agile and DevOps technologies such as CI/CD and set of tools such as Jira, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, etc.
o Experience with CI/CD process of large-scale enterprise application in cloud environment
• Leadership Competencies
o Collaborating & Influencing: Proactively builds relationships with internal/external stakeholders that result in plans/solutions for the business
o Business Acumen: Anticipates future trends and can act quickly to adjust the organisation’s Technology Roadmap to enable cost effective delivery of its Digital products
o Customer Focus: Finds different ways to satisfy internal and external customer needs and deliver customer-centric solutions
o Drive for Result: Be able to translate the business strategy into the priorities within the function
o Continuous Improvement & Innovation: Proactively drives continuous improvement of the Digital Landscape
o Developing Self/Others: Coach & support Entities IT Teams to adopt and implement new technologies
• Qualifications and other Relevant Knowledge
o Degree Holder in Computer Science or related disciplines with Information Technology
o Good knowledge of security design / performance design / system test automation
o Knowledge of enterprise architecture and design such as TOGAF
o Fluent in English, Mandarin is an advantage
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 26 January 2023A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 17 January 2023A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 12 January 2023A multinational bank is kicking off a new-build digital banking revamp project and is actively seeking multiple experienced native mobile app developers (iOS - Swift; Android - Kotlin) to join the 5-year programme.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD90,000 per month + medical, bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 January 2023Enterprise client is looking for a new headcount to help in their new digital transformation project.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA/ Assistant Project Manager to work on a insurance change project.