Location Quarry BayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hazel Leung
Date posted 08 November 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/architecture 2022-11-08 2022-12-08 it Quarry Bay Eastern District HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known firm is hiring a Data Architect for their team.
- Design, develop, and implement end-to-end data solutions (storage, integration, processing, access)
- Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions
- Data Modelling for different data flow architecture such as ODS, DDS
- Prepare documentation and designs for data solutions and applications
- Design and implement distributed analytics platforms for analyst teams
- Design and implement high velocity streaming solutions
- Creating conceptual logical and physical data models
- Migrate data from traditional relational database systems to relational databases
- Implement ad-hoc analysis solutions
- Implement solution for data engineering in data science / machine learning domain (e.g. data sandbox / feature engineering)
- Propose architectures that consider cost/spend in Cloud Platform strategy and develop recommendations or plans to right-size data infrastructure
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or in a related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in data or infrastructure architecture
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in data modelling and design
- Demonstrate capability in data lake, data warehousing, data integration, data migration tools knowledge, data quality and profiling skills
- Possesses experience of having solved complex analytical and technical problems
- Possesses end-to-end architecture experience including front-end, databases and data warehouse
- Strong knowledge on data management and analyst
- Experienced in relational database such as SQL server, Oracle and Teradata
- Experienced in noSQL database such as MongoDB
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Preferred Big data platform technologies experience such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Cassandra, HBase
- Preferred software development experience with C/C++ or Java
- Preferred experience in leading offshore team
- Preferred experience in one or more cloud data platform such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Preferred experience in collaboration with data scientist in data exploration and machine learning
Salary: Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 October 2022One of the leading retail bank is looking for young potential talents to join their data management team. This is permanent recruitment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Causeway BayDate posted: 01 December 2022A well-organised Wealth Management firm is hiring a Data Architect for set up a new data warehouse.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 30 November 2022A well-known bank is now hiring a Data guru with good business sense for their projects related to digitalization journey and responsible for the design, development and deployment of the analysis together with the data scientists and data engineers.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 November 2022My client is looking for an Oracle DBA to support their daily operation, maintenance and automation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 24 November 2022A multi-national bank is hiring a data modeler for designing, implement data architecture and data modeling solutions.