Senior Data Architect (Banking)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Wendy Fung
Date posted 17 October 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/architecture 2022-10-17 2022-12-16 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The hiring company is looking for data architect to join their expanding team.
- Build enterprise data architecture to align with the technology roadmaps of the Bank.
- Provide expert advice on technical best practices, industry trends and emerging technologies in data related domains.
- Design and continue improvement on technical architecture of data, and the technical standard of the data platform, including but not limited to Operational Data Hub, Big Data Platform and data service gateway.
- Develop and maintain architecture principles, standards and best practices related to data and ensure they are consistently applied.
- Maintain and review IT technical standard components to align with the technology roadmaps.
- Identify, evaluate and manage the associated risks related to data architecture.
- Research, identify, and evaluate new technologies or products in the data area that are of value to IT development.
- Provide advisories for technology innovations for business challenges.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry with minimum 5 years in Data Architect related roles, preferably in banking or financial services industries.
- Strong experience in designing and managing data platform, using but not limited to Hadoop, NoSQL, Kafka, Hbase, Flink, analytic database management system, data streaming, data virtualisation.
- Strong understanding of data architecture, data modeling, data governance, metadata management, data asset management and enterprise architectures, particularly in Data Mid End architectures.
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF.
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies, market best practices and industry trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin).
- Proven strategic thinker to provide big picture and visions for future technology development.
- Holder of related professional certificates will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as IT Architect.
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD1,300,000 per annum + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 October 2022My reputable client, a HK listed enterprise is looking to expand their SOC team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 24 November 2022A multi-national bank is hiring a data modeler for designing, implement data architecture and data modeling solutions.
Salary: HKD76,748 - HKD87,712 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 November 2022My reputable client is looking for a Senior Manager with 10 years' data knowledge, vendor management and implementation experience
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 November 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their architectural team, hiring for a security architect. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 November 2022Our client, a leading Insurance group, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their growing team. The selected candidate will focus on digital transformation projects. Great remuneration and potential.