Senior Data Architect (Banking)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Wendy Fung
Date posted 22 September 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/architecture 2022-09-22 2022-11-21 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The hiring company is looking for data architect to join their expanding team.
- Build enterprise data architecture to align with the technology roadmaps of the Bank.
- Provide expert advice on technical best practices, industry trends and emerging technologies in data related domains.
- Design and continue improvement on technical architecture of data, and the technical standard of the data platform, including but not limited to Operational Data Hub, Big Data Platform and data service gateway.
- Develop and maintain architecture principles, standards and best practices related to data and ensure they are consistently applied.
- Maintain and review IT technical standard components to align with the technology roadmaps.
- Identify, evaluate and manage the associated risks related to data architecture.
- Research, identify, and evaluate new technologies or products in the data area that are of value to IT development.
- Provide advisories for technology innovations for business challenges.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry with minimum 5 years in Data Architect related roles, preferably in banking or financial services industries.
- Strong experience in designing and managing data platform, using but not limited to Hadoop, NoSQL, Kafka, Hbase, Flink, analytic database management system, data streaming, data virtualisation.
- Strong understanding of data architecture, data modeling, data governance, metadata management, data asset management and enterprise architectures, particularly in Data Mid End architectures.
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF.
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies, market best practices and industry trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin).
- Proven strategic thinker to provide big picture and visions for future technology development.
- Holder of related professional certificates will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as IT Architect.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 29 September 2022A reputable consultancy is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Data Insight team within the Group. This is an opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting period of analytics platform development where you will be at the forefront of shaping how the first platform customer uses data & insight.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 September 2022Our client is looking for a (Senior) Network Engineer to support their operation.
Salary: Good BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 September 2022The hiring company is looking for advanced analytic talent to join their expanding data team for retail banking business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2022The hiring company is sizable commerce, with significant IT team and resources on expanding their team on Data Analytics field. The job holder would collaborate with Engineer, Architect and stakeholders to work on AI Solution Design.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 August 2022Our client is a well known financial institution. Due to businesses expansion, they are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their high performing team.