Digital Architect - 70k
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 02 August 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/architecture 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking for a Digital Architect to orchestrate technology stack for the Group’s Digital Products
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Lead the overall architecture design of Group’s Digital Products
• Lead digital technology innovation
• Develop the implementation plan for the Digital architecture
• Provide mentorship and training to digital team and other stakeholders in supporting the digital product development
• Establish standards in the technology stack for Group Digital Products delivery, including frontend, backend, coding standard, data pipeline, API, Middleware, cloud configurations and test automations
• Map the industry trend and requirements from digital products into group level technology stack
• Engage technology partners and build co-creation sessions with IT, Digital & Partners
• Orchestrate subject matter experts to merge and enhance new technologies into the technology stack
• Provide consultancy to IT teams to adopt and implement new technologies
• Facilitate the development of cloud-related skills across IT and the business
Required Experience, Competencies & Qualifications
• Functional and other Relevant Experience
o Minimum 6 years working experience in enterprise system architecture / system integration / architecture design with various latest technologies
o A pioneer of Cloud technology, Cloud security, DevOps tools and Data technology
o Familiar with web development technologies such as VueJS, NodeJS, JSON, XML, HTML5, React, JS Framework, .Net, MVC, etc.
o Familiar with Agile and DevOps technologies such as CI/CD and set of tools such as Jira, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, etc.
o Experience with CI/CD process of large-scale enterprise application in cloud environment
• Leadership Competencies
o Collaborating & Influencing: Proactively builds relationships with internal/external stakeholders that result in plans/solutions for the business
o Business Acumen: Anticipates future trends and can act quickly to adjust the organisation’s Technology Roadmap to enable cost effective delivery of its Digital products
o Customer Focus: Finds different ways to satisfy internal and external customer needs and deliver customer-centric solutions
o Drive for Result: Be able to translate the business strategy into the priorities within the function
o Continuous Improvement & Innovation: Proactively drives continuous improvement of the Digital Landscape
o Developing Self/Others: Coach & support Entities IT Teams to adopt and implement new technologies
• Qualifications and other Relevant Knowledge
o Degree Holder in Computer Science or related disciplines with Information Technology
o Good knowledge of security design / performance design / system test automation
o Knowledge of enterprise architecture and design such as TOGAF
o Fluent in English, Mandarin is an advantage
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 August 2022New headcount to joint the digital transformation project team to perform requirement gathering, act as a bridge between business and Tech, oversee system delivery.
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 July 2022Act as business analyst / project manager to help in Insurnace / Digital Banking transformation project.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 August 2022My reputable client is looking for IT Transofmation Lead to manage Centre of Excellence (Logistics and Supply Chain; Customer Service & Work Order Management; Customer Facing & Digital Commerce; Data Analytics and AI)
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD78,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 August 2022Market leading client is hiring experienced QA / Test Manager / Senior QA to drive automation testing for digital platform enhancement. This will be an ideal opportunity for candidates to encounter in regional project.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + food bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022My reputable client is looking to hire an IT System Ops Manager to join the team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!