Secretary to Chief HR Officer
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Vivian Yam
Date posted 05 September 2022hong-kong secretarial-business-support/secretarial 2022-09-05 2022-11-04 admin-and-secretarial Hong Kong HK HKD 35000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate company. They are currently looking for a Secretary to support their Chief HR Officer.
- Prepare travel plans and itinerary for Chief HR Officer
- Manage and support administrative or event management to the whole HR department, including Town Hall meetings, Executive meetings, etc.
- Assist on preparing onboarding trip and planning
- Organize team building activities
- Manage and prioritize calendars and schedules, conference calls, meetings, etc.
- Take meeting minutes and perform follow up actions on agreed items after meetings
- Handle ad hoc assignment and projects
- Degree holders in HR/ Business Administrations or related disciplines
- With minimum 5 years’ solid related experience
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Working experience in sizable company / MNC is a plus
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Energetic, well-organized and able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 September 2022A market leading U.S. law firm is looking for a legal secretary with strong English communication, fluent Cantonese speaking individual to support their Partner and Associates.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2022Our Client is a reputable property investment, management and development group. They are currently looking to hire an Administrator to support their Tax department.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 August 2022A well-known company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their Group CEO. Ideal candidate will be able to speak close to native Mandarin and Cantonese, fluent English.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022A world known financial services company in Hong Kong is looking for a young/ energetic individual to support their Chief HR Officer (CHRO). Someone who is young/ energetic, has strong English communication skills and is able to speak native Cantonese would definitely fit into this role.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD27,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 August 2022A well-known and a well established company in Hong Kong is looking for an Admin Officer to support their day-to-day office administrative duties.