Executive Assistant (Asset Management firm)
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Vivian Yam
Date posted 30 August 2022hong-kong secretarial-business-support/secretarial 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An International Asset Management firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Senior Executives and provide office administrative support in the company.
- Perform secretarial and administrative support for the senior executives
- Arrange appointments and meetings, travel and calendar support
- Manage expense reimbursement, process orders, centralize administrative information relative to the Executives
- Maintains the Executives' calendar, coordinates, arranges and confirms meetings
- Coordinate the preparation, proofreading and distribution of reports, agendas, presentations, and other documents as needed
- Minimum 7 years’ working experience as Executive Assistant or Assistant to Senior Management
- Asset management and financial institution experience would be beneficial
- Excellent team player, self-motivated and attention to detail
- Able to handle sensitive information with care and in a confidential manner
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Competent PC skills in MS Word and Excel
- Immediate available is preferred
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 September 2022A world leading professional finance company is looking for someone who is able to lead their office administration team as well as assisting in market research and prepare business analytic reports.
Salary: HKD48,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022An International school in Hong Kong is looking for a School Operations Manager position. Ideal candidate must be a native Cantonese speaker with strong English communication.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 August 2022Our client is a well-known healthcare and medical group, seeking for a Clinic Operation Manager for rapid business growth in Greater Bay Area.