Secretary / Coordinator to CHRO
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Vivian Yam
Date posted 10 August 2022hong-kong secretarial-business-support/secretarial 2022-08-15 2022-10-09 insurance Hong Kong HK HKD 25000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world known financial services company in Hong Kong is looking for a young/ energetic individual to support their Chief HR Officer (CHRO). Someone who is young/ energetic, has strong English communication skills and is able to speak native Cantonese would definitely fit into this role.
- Provide secretarial support to the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) including arranging of meetings, events schedules, overseas trips, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of HR staff engagement events
- Follow up with training plan, training course enrolment, maintain staff training records, etc.
- Provide recruitment support and facilitate onboarding procedures to enhance employee experience
- Compile ad hoc management reports
- Participate in various ad hoc projects from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, with HR/ Secretary relevant experience is a plus
- At least 2-3 years experience, preferably from financial institutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build rapport with different stakeholders
- A good team player, self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong English and Chinese writing skills, fluency in spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English
- Well-versed in MS Office
- Immediately available is preferred
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 September 2022A market leading U.S. law firm is looking for a legal secretary with strong English communication, fluent Cantonese speaking individual to support their Partner and Associates.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2022Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate company. They are currently looking for a Secretary to support their Chief HR Officer.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2022Our Client is a reputable property investment, management and development group. They are currently looking to hire an Administrator to support their Tax department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2022The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for providing administrative support for IT department. This is a 1 year renewable contract with leading bank.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 August 2022A well-known company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their Group CEO. Ideal candidate will be able to speak close to native Mandarin and Cantonese, fluent English.