Head of Company Secretary (EXCLUSIVE)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Johnny Hui
Date posted 14 July 2022hong-kong secretarial-business-support/secretarial 2022-07-14 2022-09-12 admin-and-secretarial Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am currently working exclusively with a leading bank in Hong Kong in looking for their Head of Company Secretary, to report into the Board of Directors. Please reach out for a confidential conversation.
- Manage full spectrum of company secretarial duties for the group subsidiaries incorporated in Hong Kong and offshore jurisdictions
- Advise on all corporate governance and board secretarial matters and ensure sound governance structures;
- Organize executive committee meetings and other steering committee meetings
- Draft notices, agendas, minutes and associated documentation for executive committee meetings
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for company formation, maintain and handle full set of company statutory records for all companies not just in Hong Kong but other locations
- Ensure compliance with the HK Companies Ordinance and other statutory and regulatory requirements
- Manage the team to perform non-statutory matters such as due diligence and opening of bank accounts
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Fellow / Member of HKCGI or ICSA
- 15+ years’ or above related working experience, preferably relevant in-house experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task with efficiency
- Independent, self-motivated while ability to motivate and develop the team to achieve common goal
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 August 2022Our client is a well-known healthcare and medical group, seeking for a Clinic Operation Manager for rapid business growth in Greater Bay Area.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022Our client is a medical MNC specializing in women’s health solutions and medical device. They are looking for a clinical educator to support new product launch in Hong Kong.