Executive Secretary, Regional Office
Salary HKD32,000 - HKD35,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Vivian Yam
Date posted 01 November 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An outstanding financial company in Hong Kong is looking for an Executive Secretary in their Regional Office to support their Regional Chairman. This is a very senior position. Candidates with strong experiences within the Financial Industry in providing support to the company's CEO/Chairman would be considered.
- Support the Chairman's travel arrangements, meeting coordination, event organization, administration tasks, etc.
- Work closely with the government officials, regulatory, business institutions outside suppliers.
- Build and maintain relationship with the network of secretaries within the local and global businesses
- Provide support and back-up to the Executive Secretaries within the team
- Proactively build and nurture of relationships throughout the secretarial network internally and externally
- Provide regular reports on air travel budgets, office administration and maintenance
- Maintain and update contacts database
- At least 8 years secretarial support experience to company's CEO
- Secretarial or office administration course or equivalent
- Highly proficient with windows applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, able to format reports of moderately complex nature using these software
- Excellent English language (both spoken and written) and Cantonese is essential. Putonghua skills would be highly desirable