Executive Assistant required for temp to perm (35-40k)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Olivia Chung
Date posted 31 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A strong Executive Assistant is required for a leading, highly impressive, international financial service, supporting Head of Asia Investor Relations and a couple other professionals in their HK office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious PA/ EA seeking their next step to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced, global environment. Your role will involve all EA duties, as well as lots of client liaison, event organising and CRM management.
You will have professional services experience, within the PA/ Executive Assistant role. You will have intermediate Word and PowerPoint skills, strong diary management and forward planning skills with a proactive and positive approach. You will be confident and proactive and able to deal with individuals at all levels and build solid relationships across all stakeholders.
If you are a strong and impressive PA/Executive Assistant looking for your next vital career move as a credible Executive Assistant, please send your CV ASAP. Great benefits and bonus and fabulous opportunity to progress and develop within a very high profile leading organisation.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, including organizing group meetings, setting up conference rooms, ordering food and beverages as appropriate, welcoming guests and cleaning up conference room after meetings
• Prepare/coordinate all materials for meetings & events, including pitchbooks, presentations, agendas, name tags, etc.
• Coordinate heavy travel & road show events, including hotel, cars, airfare, event space, etc.
• Prepare and reconcile expense reports
• Heavy phone coverage - answer, screen and handle calls as appropriate
• Input data into contact management system (Salesforce) (i.e. new contacts information, notes from meetings, etc.)
• Manage conference schedules
• Manage vacation logs
• Sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• General clerical duties including, copying, faxing, scanning and filing
• Provide backup coverage for other administrative assistants
• Special projects, as needed
• Experienced administrative assistant, preferably 6 to 8 years of experience working in a team which supports multiple senior professionals
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Previous finance industry experience preferred
• Excellent computer skills required; MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment; must work well under pressure
• CRM Database management experience preferred, particularly in Salesforce
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task when given time sensitive projects