Immediate available Company Secretary is needed (25k -35k)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Olivia Chung
Date posted 08 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Are you HKICS qualified or do you have at least 2 years company secretary work experience in a corporate services business or com sec department of a CPA or law firm or trust company?
This is a fantastic role to join a highly reputable, friendly, supportive professional services firm – with good benefit: double pay, free lunch (optional everyday) and no OT work environment.
You will be required to provide listed clients with a full spectrum of company secretarial regulatory compliance and corporate governance services, organise and attend Board Meeting, other Committees’ meeting, AGM as well as draft the relevant minutes, draft annual/interim/quarterly results announcements and reports and AGM circulars and proxy form and other related documents; draft monthly returns on securities movements, disclosure of interests forms and next day disclosure returns, etc. Support ad-hoc projects for clients e.g.) Placing, Issue of Convertible Bonds, M&A, Grant of share options, etc.
If this Company Secretary role sounds like you, apply now!
• Attend to the incorporation of Hong Kong private limited companies
• Attend to the company secretarial requirements of a portfolio of client companies
• Attend to the preparation of documentation for share transfers and change of directors
• Attend to the deregistration of companies
• Prepare notices, minutes of meetings and resolutions
• Maintain client files in good order
• Liaise with clients and attend to client enquiries
• Minimum 2 to 3 years company secretarial work experience in trust company, accounting firm, law firm or professional service firm
• Excellent Microsoft office skills
• Fluent English, Mandarin and native Cantonese
• Excellent communication skills
• Immediate available is preferred