Business and project management officer in bank (15-25k)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Olivia Chung
Date posted 11 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Are you looking for a chance to work in bank’s back office? Are you good at Microsoft Excel?
Our client, extremely successful and expanding globally, a well-known international bank within the wealth management sector, is looking to hire an Officer in Business planning and project management team.
The role will report directly into the male team head and will encompass a mixture of project management, strategic planning, analysis and reporting across all areas of the wealth management business. Working in this vibrant open plan surroundings you will support six senior Consultants with every aspect of managing their high level projects. You will have numerical sensitivity and detail-oriented to assist the team head to handle compliance and audit related review.
The company is extremely collaborative and employees are really valued and stay a long time. They take real pride in their staff culture and they offer the opportunity to progress and grow within the company.
If this sounds like your ideal role then please do not hesitate to get in touch, as these roles do not come around very often.
• Coordinate with internal teams to conduct various operational related assessment and report
• Assist team head to handle compliance and audit related review on a regular basis
• Handle IT related project tasks, such as consolidate user requirement from internal users
• Maintain insurance related forms in intranet
• Arrange broadcast communication with frontline
• Assist on project management
• At least 1-year experience working in Financial industry
• Fluent English, Chinese
• Advanced in Excel and Microsoft Office
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Immediate available is preferred