Personal Assistant (FMCG company)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Vivian Yam
Date posted 16 May 2022hong-kong secretarial-business-support/personal-assistant 2022-05-16 2022-07-15 fmcg Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known FMCG company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their C-suite Executive. Ideal candidate must possess with solid experience as a Personal Assistant within a sizable organization.
- Provide full scope of secretarial, administrative personal support to the C-suite executive
- Arrange and organise daily schedules, meetings and travel arrangements including restaurant booking, hotel reservations, flight bookings and all related matters
- Handle business correspondence, confidential documents and administrative duties in a professional manner
- Provide timely support on private and family related matters
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 10 years of relevant experience in supporting top executives in sizeable firms, preferably multinational/ FMCG companies
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible, fast-paced, quick learner, great team player and high sense of confidentiality
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022A strong reputable financial company in Hong Kong is seeking for a Personal Assistant to support their Founder's personal and family matters.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 July 2022Role Overview: A global insurance firm is currently seeking for a secretary to join their legal team to support a legal team. This is a new hire on a 1-year contract with a chance to convert into a permanent staff.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per month + AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 July 2022Role Overview: Our client’s Hong Kong office is currently seeking for a Customer Services Assistant Manager to lead a Customer Service team. This is a permanent role with good salary package and benefits. The applicant must have IIQE 1 and 3.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD38,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022A top tier global investment management firm in Hong Kong is looking for a Secretary to support their expanding investment team. The ideal candidate is expected to be self-motivated and energetic with can-do attitude.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD28,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 May 2022A world known Asset Management firm in Hong Kong is looking for a Team Assistant to support their company's Senior Executives and the team. Ideal candidate must have experiences within the financial services company.