Assistant Manager, Office management
Salary HKD30,000 - HKD35,000 per month
Location Tsuen Wan DistrictFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Ling
Date posted 11 September 2023hong-kong secretarial-business-support/office-manager 2023-09-11 2023-11-10 human-resources-and-personnel Tsuen Wan District Tsuen Wan District HK HKD 30000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Lead a small team of administrative staff to ensure smooth daily office workplace operation and take part in company-wide initiatives so as to provide high quality workplace services for internal stakeholders.
- Support the strategic planning process for a comprehensive range of office management.
- Evaluate and implement operational policies, procedures, and other measures to ensure exceptional service standards.
- Review and oversee vendor contracts to guarantee compliance with company policies.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of corporate events.
- Generate reports and presentations containing statistical data, as assigned.
- Collect, analyze, and compile data for the annual sustainability report.
- Engage in renovation, relocation, and maintenance projects, collaborating with contractors, suppliers, and vendors, while monitoring and following up on progress.
- Assist in the annual budget planning process and monitor and control office expenses.
- Foster the professional development of staff through training initiatives.
- University Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, 5 years of which in a supervisory capacity
- Good insight and understanding of latest technology trends
- Supervisory responsibility for a team of administrative staff
- Ensuring the volume, quality and timeliness of task / services provided by self and others
- Prior experience in office renovation and data management system is a plus
- Proficient in PC applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word-processing
- Fluent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 23 August 2023Robert Walters Business Support Team is looking for an assistant to join our team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 07 August 2023We are seeking a Junior Secretary to provide secretarial & administrative support to top management. The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 September 2023One of a rapidly growing insurance companies is looking for a Customer Service Officer to join their team. If you are a candidate with strong problem solving and organisation skills, and hoping to join a young and energetic team then this is an excellent role for you!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2023A well-establish MNC is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor to join their team. This position will be supervising team of 6, and required candidate with leadership experience and SAP knowledge. If you are a customer-oriented candidate and looking for an opportunity to develop within a stable platform, then this is an excellent role for you!
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Tsim Sha TsuiDate posted: 05 September 2023We are seeking a highly organized and efficient individual to join the team as a Secretary. This role primarily involves providing secretarial support to the department head and administration support to the team.