Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Pinkie Leung
Date posted 18 November 2022hong-kong secretarial-business-support/office-manager 2022-11-18 2023-01-17 manufacturing-and-production Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the top tier manufacturing companies in Hong Kong is looking for a high calibre to join their expanding team. They have a people-centric and caring culture alongside westernized team and working environment.
• Provide full spectrum of office administration function
• Lead and provide guidance to local administrative team
• Liaise with internal and external parties (suppliers / service providers / contractors) to streamline workflow and exercise cost control
• Draft, review and implement office operation policies and procedures
• Organizing staff events / parties / team building activities
• Formulate office administration policies and guidelines to improve business operation process
• Prepare annual budgets, monitor and control office expenses;
• Liaise with landlord and estate agent on leasing matters
• Manage office renovation/relocation and facilities maintenance
• Manage and implement cost effective insurance scheme to headquarter and supervise policies performance for regional offices and factories
• Degree Holder in any discipline
• At least 8 years relevant experience in administration and project management
• Possess massive network of couriers, hotels, airlines and contractors a plus
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
• Familiar with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 November 2022Our client is a well-known medical service provider in private sector, now looking for registered nurse to join their team (multiple openings).
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 December 2022An International law firm in Hong Kong is looking for an Operations Manager to supervise their admin team, able to review Terms & Condition, manage business continuity plan.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 November 2022A world-known investment company with their own family office is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their Chief of Staff. Ideal candidate must have 10 years or above of experience in personal secretarial support role supporting executive level. Preferred from hospitality industry/ blue-chip organizations.
Salary: HKD48,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 October 2022One of the Top Tier International School in Hong Kong. They are currently expanding their business and seeking for a high calibre to join their operation team.