Office Manager (Sizable company)
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Vivian Yam
Date posted 20 July 2022hong-kong secretarial-business-support/office-manager 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 manufacturing-and-production Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-established sizable company in Hong Kong is looking for an Office Manager to oversees their two offices in different locations. Ideal candidate must have experiences as an Office Manager within a sizable company with at least around 100 headcounts.
- Stand alone role to ensure smooth day-to-day operation and administrative duties in the office
- Ensure office supply are kept fully stock and maintain general tidiness of the office and meeting rooms
- Responsible for invoice process, expense claim & petty cash management
- Act as project manager to handle office renovation
- Organize company events (eg. Christmas Party, Team Building events, etc.)
- Work alongside with HR to support personnel matters related to business operation
- Handle travel arrangement for executives
- Price negotiations with vendors, external stakeholders and service providers
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and provide support as assigned
- Degree holder with over 8+ relevant all-round office management experience
- Excellent administrative in Multinational company
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to multi-task and prioritise responsibilities with conflicting timeframes
- Native Cantonese, fluency in English, Mandarin is a plus
- Immediately available or short notice is highly preferred
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD27,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 August 2022A well-known and a well established company in Hong Kong is looking for an Admin Officer to support their day-to-day office administrative duties.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 August 2022A well-known company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their Group CEO. Ideal candidate will be able to speak close to native Mandarin and Cantonese, fluent English.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022A world known financial services company in Hong Kong is looking for a young/ energetic individual to support their Chief HR Officer (CHRO). Someone who is young/ energetic, has strong English communication skills and is able to speak native Cantonese would definitely fit into this role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 August 2022The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for handling clients 'inquiries, conducting online due diligence and onboarding procedure with clients. My client have worked with strategic partners and served over 500 e-commerce sellers to provide high-quality financing services. This is a permanent position with Fintech company.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD38,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 July 2022A well-established financial services company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their company's Managing Partner. They are looking for someone with around 5 years of working experience and able to speak in both Cantonese and English fluently, a tech savvy individual.