Salary HKD45,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Vivian Yam
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
An International banking is looking for an Administration Manager to look after their admin team on a day-to-day basis in managing the office administration, events, as well as Senior Executives' secretarial matters.
Main Responsibilities (3 sections):
- Manage an admin team in overseeing the whole HK office; maintain office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Ensure record/document management in bank's policies and procedure
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, policies, etc.
- Process payment of invoices and other expenditure
2) Events Management
- Assist in the development of corporate event strategy, procedure and process
- Resaerch, plan and execute events from start to finish according to requirements and budget
- Manage all company event logistics including but not limited to venue/space selection, creative development, on-site show management, hotel blocks, etc.
- Track, reconcile and report on event financials by program and by vertical
- To service and take minutes of Management Committee meetings
- Assist senior executives on calendar management, travel arrangement, meeting arrangements, etc.
- Oversight of personal assistant, maintain calendar of internal visitors, etc.
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of administration, events management and secretarial management WITHIN FINANCIAL SERVICES (PREFERABLY BANKING)
- Proven experience in all aspects of managing a program, event budgets, and timelines
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Successful execute tasks under tight deadlines and evolving circumstances
- Proactive problem solving skills with strong attention to details
- Written and able to speak excellent English and working knowledge of Cantonese is essential