Senior Manger, Board & Committee Administration
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per month + Attractive bonus & benefits
Location Sha Tin DistrictFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Ling
Date posted 30 August 2023hong-kong secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2023-09-12 2023-10-29 admin-and-secretarial Sha Tin District Sha Tin District HK HKD 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The candidate will be responsible for administration and board secretarial function.
Senior Manger, Board & Committee Administration (Renowned sizeable organization with various business)
About the Role
- Responsible for the full spectrum of administration support to team and assist in IT procurement
- Plan, organize, and manage various committee meetings within the IT department, including management meetings and ad hoc meetings.
- Coordinate with relevant team members to ensure smooth running of the meetings, including preparing agendas and communicating meeting details.
- Prepare meeting documents such as agendas, minutes, action logs, and progress reports.
- Follow up with responsible individuals to obtain updates and reports for the meetings.
- Prepare committee papers on specific topics using clear and accurate written English, tailored to different audiences.
- Collaborate with risk management and audit teams to ensure IT projects comply with relevant frameworks and methodologies.
- Support contract management for the successful delivery of transformation programs.
- Protect sensitive and confidential information and adhere to established policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism in interactions with stakeholders.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the organization's governance framework and guidelines.
- Foster a diverse and inclusive culture, actively supporting collaboration and teamwork.
About the Person
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 10+ years of related working experience in administration / board secretarial role within a sizable organization
- Proven track record in handling committee meeting with minutes drafting experience
- Familiarity with IT terminology and concepts is preferred
- A good team player with good project management skills
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential information with care
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Excellent in English writing & spoken skills, preferably a native English speaker
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese/ Mandarin is a plus
- Less experience will be considered as Manager
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 06 September 2023My client is one of the leading global hedge fund investment firm. They are currently looking for a Executive Assistant to join their team and support the Executive Director.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 August 2023My client is one of the leading Private Investment firm. They are looking for a Personal Assistant to support the Chairman.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 August 2023A blue-chip real estate group is looking for a Secretary to top management.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 03 October 2023My Client is one of the leading hedge fund, they are looking for Office Manager to join their team to ensure smooth operations and providing administrative support to the office.