Office Administration Officer - Banking
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 05 September 2022hong-kong secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-09-05 2022-10-05 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for providing administrative support for IT department. This is a 1 year renewable contract with leading bank.
- Perform office administration work and maintain various inventory records of the Department.
- Manage filing and inventory systems.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Perform HR related tasks and maintain various records for the Department.
- Handling internal training related tasks and maintain training records for the Department.
- Verify expenses / invoices of the Department against records / reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties and perform secretarial work to the Department Head.
- Assist to enforce office rules and regulations of the Department.
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above, with 5 subjects, including Chinese, English and Mathematics, at Level 2/Attained/Grade E or above;
- Knowledge of banking operations and/or experience in office administration is preferable;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure;
- Proficient in MS Windows and Office; and
- Good written and verbal communication skills (both English and Chinese).
This is a leading bank.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2022Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate company. They are currently looking for a Secretary to support their Chief HR Officer.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD27,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 August 2022A well-known and a well established company in Hong Kong is looking for an Admin Officer to support their day-to-day office administrative duties.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 September 2022A market leading U.S. law firm is looking for a legal secretary with strong English communication, fluent Cantonese speaking individual to support their Partner and Associates.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2022Our Client is a reputable property investment, management and development group. They are currently looking to hire an Administrator to support their Tax department.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 August 2022A well-known company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their Group CEO. Ideal candidate will be able to speak close to native Mandarin and Cantonese, fluent English.