Clinic Operation Senior Manager/ Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Polly Lam
Date posted 08 August 2022hong-kong secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-08-17 2022-10-07 medical-and-nursing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a well-known healthcare and medical group, seeking for a Clinic Operation Manager for rapid business growth in Greater Bay Area.
- Oversee daily clinic operations and administration, implement policy/ procedures/ any updates in healthcare standards, maintain good services with high standards, organize clinical records, patient health records, inventory management, equipment maintenance and other essential documents and resources
- Manage facility operations to ensure long-term success and connect patients with optimal treatment modalities
- Handle complaints and execute improvement plans
- Work with clinical units and functional departments to improve service quality, operational efficiency and patient satisfaction
- Support and organize healthcare trainings
- Perform ad-hoc duties or assist in clinic operations as required
- Scientific / medical / clinical services background with clinic operation experience is preferred
- Registered Nurse qualification is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant working experience, preferably in healthcare/ medical/ client service industry, candidates with less experience will be considered as Clinic Operation Manager
- Willing to travel and be based in Greater Bay Area, housing/ travelling allowance will be provided for suitable candidates
- Mainland China work experience is preferred
- Customer-service oriented with a strong sense of responsibilities
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to be a good team player.
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Salary: HKD48,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022An International school in Hong Kong is looking for a School Operations Manager position. Ideal candidate must be a native Cantonese speaker with strong English communication.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 September 2022A world leading professional finance company is looking for someone who is able to lead their office administration team as well as assisting in market research and prepare business analytic reports.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 August 2022An International Asset Management firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Senior Executives and provide office administrative support in the company.