International Luxury Brand - In-Store Stylist (3 Months)
Salary HKD15,000 - HKD20,000 per month
Location Central and Western District
Consultant Andrey Sin
Date posted 05 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our Client, An International Luxury Brand, is now looking for a potential in-store stylist who is passionate about fashion with good mix and match skills to join their HK Team.
Successful candidate is eligible for an extraordinary opportunity to Rome for training.
• Receive a brief on the Company’s Mania collection by the Designers, empathising with their vision
• Contribute to bring to life the Company’s Mania collection and create new looks around it, properly supporting the image the Client desires to project
• Share their knowledge, their insights and their feedbacks with the Store Staff on a daily basis, focusing on the opportunities to “play” with the Company’s Mania collection in order to inspire and engage the Client
• Partner the Client Advisors during their selling interactions and, when proper, contribute in first person (as the “Company’s Mania Style Advisor”) to propose the most suitable mix & matches; Enhance the cross-selling opportunities
• Train on relevant topics during the morning Briefings (I.e. body shapes, skin tones and colours/ basic combinations, wardrobing, accessorising a silhouette, cultural traits & buying habits for styling, market & competitors, lifestyle and fashion trends, Company’s Mania mix & match with the other in-store collections - how to mix materials, fabrics and prints)
• New graduates in a prestigious fashion School, holding a Degree in Fashion Styling.
• Fashion Trends Knowledge (Awareness of art, fashion design and fashion history; colour schemes and designer labels; fashion clientele and target populations)
• Stylist Knowledge (Understanding of different faces and body shapes; Knowledge of different body types and how to dress them in the most flattering way)
• Able to deeply understand and represent the Millennials’ values, needs and communication Style
• Good in Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Good Fashion Sense and Mix and Match Skills