Look for job in international firm? Project coordinator (20k)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Olivia Chung
Date posted 01 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This world famous telecommunication brand is looking for a Project Coordinator. You will join their IT product Team to coordinate the delivery of team projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. This is a one off opportunity to join a hugely established, multi-national, successful and profitable business in a unique role.
The role is particularly exciting as the successful Project Coordinator will assist the Business Manager with project management. Client facing / project management experience is desirable, as is a can-do attitude, problem solving skills, attention to detail and strong time management.
This role will entail diary, meeting and email management as well as focussed project work with international clients and stakeholders. You will be a hub of communication for your team and manage the flow of information between departments and clients.
This role is ideally suited to graduates with one years’ experience as a Team Assistant or Project Coordinator in a professional services (ideally IT or financial services) framework. Candidates will need to be project focussed, detail oriented and able cope with large volumes of work with ease and positivity.
• Coordinate with overseas clients & vendors to ensure the smoothness of the sales process
• Handle enquiries from both internal and external customers in a proper manner
• Coordinate with all internal resources to work out best solution for customer
• Perform as a project coordinator engaging in various projects to coordinate with different parties to ensure the projects went well within timeline
• Communicate with multinational teams from worldwide for project coordination
• Work closely with sales team to comply with business strategy
• Provide administrative support to Sales Team & Pre-sales Team
• Provide all-rounded secretarial support to Sales Team and Pre-sales Team
o Quotation preparation
o Meeting arrangement
o Meeting minutes taking
• 1-2 years team-admin/ sale-admin support work experience in Financial service/MNC
• Fluent English and Chinese
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential and a proactive and professional approach to your work will be valued
• Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel and PowerPoint)
• Recent graduated are welcomed