Product development officer in International bank (11-22k)
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Olivia Chung
Date posted 11 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a truly unique opportunity for someone keen to pursue a business support role in bank. Our client is looking for an assistant in their project development team to work for them on a 1 year contract with a potential to go on further. You will be joining this successful international bank, which professionalism, dedication and passion are what make the company successful.
The ideal applicant will be educated to degree level ideally and have previously worked within Financial Services. They must have an eye for detail and be able to work efficiently to a high standard. They must be comfortable working on their own initiative; Have excellent Microsoft skills and must be flexible and willing to tackle whatever comes up.
This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable company and this is a fantastic organisation to work for - the environment is supportive, collaborative and the management genuinely encourage a good work-life balance. The role is on a 1-year renewable contract basis.
If this sounds like your ideal role then please do not hesitate to get in touch, as these roles do not come around very often.
• Assist in product approval documentations such as RFI, Product Approval Report, Investment Product Committee deck etc.
• Proof read/ cross check all product materials & training decks to ensure product accuracy
• Meeting coordination & draft minutes (including Product development committee meeting, Monthly meetings with internal stakeholders, regular meetings with insurers, ad hoc meetings)
• Training arrangement & logistics
• Broadcast arrangement/communication to frontline
• Filing (frontline sharepoint, internal share folder)
• Basic PPT skill
• Reasonable Chinese & English proficiency
• Knowledge in arrangement meeting over MS outlook
• Team admin
• University graduate
• Advanced in Excel and Microsoft Office
• Minimum 1-2 solid years of event or agency or banking experience
• Fluent English, Chinese
• Immediate available is preferred