Merchandising Executive (Ecommerce)
Location Mong KokFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Tsui
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 retail Mong Kok Yau Tsim Mong District HK HKD 250000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading distribution company with business across automotive, consumer electronics and food and beverage. They are now looking for a high caliber to join their merchandising team to take care of their e-commerce platform.
• To identify potential opportunities and source for new products from both local and overseas trade show, exhibition and internet to expand suppliers for wider range of merchandise offering.
• To maintain good relationship and working closely with key brand partners.
• To be responsible for managing category business forecast, sales plan, inventory management, etc to ensure category is aligned to business goals and KPI.
• To formulate monthly promotional and event calendar, clearance plan and exit strategy for both online and offline.
• To work closely with Marketing team to develop instore marketing event and promotional advertisement.
• University graduate in purchasing / merchandising / business related disciplines
• Minimum 3 years solid experience in purchasing / merchandising / retail operation in sizeable retail organization
• Experience in consumer electronics / household appliance / lifestyle product is an advantage
• Strong analytical skills, proactive and able to work independent
• Good communication and organization skills
• Good command of spoken and written skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin