Client Services Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Nick Jones
Date posted 06 September 2016
There is an opportunity to join a leading lifestyle brand in a Client Services Manager role. This position will manage the client services team and have direct responsibility for the back office services provided to global partners and large corporate clients.
- Managing a team and staying abreast of their multiple client implementations ensuring successful delivery on time and on budget, specifically focused on lounge access business
- Functional management and project staffing of a team of other client operation managers
- Develop, retain, recruit and train top talent
- Escalation point for project/customer issues
- Standardize on common service delivery tools/infrastructure
- Strengthen cross-functional processes with key stakeholder groups both internal and external
- Develop a continuous feedback loop for product innovation and improvement
- You will participate in collaborating on client delivery implementations and may work on proposals, SOWs, POCs, and RFPs/RFIs
- Collaborate on client engagement service delivery – including PS automation platform, activity-tracking, document management, and client collaboration tools
- Ensure compliance in respect of Contract Management, Governance and Service Deliver
- Work with business development team to ensure smooth handover such that B2B client accounts are set-up error free and administered efficiently and effectively.
- Work with our head office in London to ensure adherence to policy and smooth reporting
- Engage and interact with clients to ensure harmonious on-going and lasting relationships
- Ownership of the operations team so that each individual is able to identify, investigate and resolve issues and troubleshoot problems for designated accounts.
- Be the escalation point for the team for any issues resolution
- Understand contractual agreements and ensure these are fully adhered to,
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of the operational, systems, contractual and financial aspects of B2B accounts
- Support the Management Team in providing detailed information on B2B accounts
- 8+ years’ experience in client services delivery management (IT and non-IT)
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with client services experience from finance and/or IT support background
- Expert-level knowledge of industry-leading services management models, including:
- Project planning and estimation models
- Task assignment and tracking
- Project and activity status reporting
- Client expectation and scope management
- Communication and risk management
- Issue escalation and resolution
- Demonstrable business acumen
- Strong commercial awareness and solid understanding of competitive environments.
- Experience of operational management
- High level of numeracy, computer literacy (MS Office) and Salesforce or similar sales management software.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
If you feel that your background is suited to this role please apply below;