Sales Director, Greater China
Salary HKD100,000 - HKD120,000 per month
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 04 October 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Representative Duties: · Oversee and manage all sales disciplines that make up the GCR / South Korea Sales & Marketing function · Develop and execute short and long term sales strategies, distribution channel plans and strategic account tactics to enhance competitive position in the region. · Ensure the strategic sales plans are "synchronized" with the marketing plan and activities, with intensive coordination and cooperation · Break larger plans / business objectives down into manageable targets and KPIs · Challenge and improve the sales process to improve customer satisfaction, retention, and conversion. · See important trends in the local market or within our customers, anticipating and assessing potential impact for the brand as well as taking pro-active measures to act / counteract to keep the team ahead of the curve · Coach and support sales teams and leadership in developing key and/or difficult account opportunities · Provides input to sales team on overall sales strategy, cost optimization, and disciplined process management (pipeline review, demo sales achievement, etc.). · Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the Pro audio vertical segment and provides external leadership to industry, community and media · Develops sales resources and management talent to ensure a pipeline of qualified sales talent to support future growth. · Prepared for a travel commitment of around 50%. Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree, MBA is preferred.
· Has a minimum 10 years of regional sales experience in MNC with at least 5 years of recent and relevant experiences in Pro-audio industry.
· Must have multi-year experience with sales budgets, forecasts, strategic account management, marketing and promotions, product portfolio management, channel management, sales team management and international travel.
· This person should be able to create a vision of where Shure should go across all channels and how to expand the market share and revenues in Greater China and South Korea
· Proven effective relationship builder within a matrix environment at global, regional and local levels.
· Strong leadership and people management skills, this individual must be a strong leader who has the ability to motivate a substantial team.
· Strong networking, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Highly numerate with data analysis skills.
· Communicate messages that are actionable. Fluent written and spoken in English and Mandarin