Vice President Sales
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Georgina Masefield
Date posted 05 October 2016
A leading global independent firm that provides primary research to investment management firms and professionals, which enables them to accurately analyze products, assets and markets across the world have an opportunity for a Hong Kong-based Business Development Professional to oversee the development and growth of new clients and to develop and maintain existing relationships.
- Grow existing client relationships and develop relationships with clients, who are primarily lead
- investment professionals across Asia. This relationship development will stem from in-person client meetings, and telephone interactions.
- Identifying and bringing in new clients in Hong Kong.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including sales and costs - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Hosting frequently held company events as well as small group conversations between in-house experts and the firm's clients.
- Developing organised marketing activities and hold, formal meetings and socials with clients and prospects.
- Work closely with other Business Development colleagues and sector-specialised colleauges
- Research Managers to deepen existing client relationships and identify new opportunities.
- Enhancing the corporate brand in Hong Kong and Greater China by developing relationships across the financial industry in HK,and acting as a mature, personable face of the company
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a Top tier undergraduate institution
- 7-10 years experience in a sales, business development of account management role, selling to financial services institutions
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial / leadership skills, with clear focus on Sales and business profit
- Outstanding communication skills and a team player
- Experience interacting with senior executives
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism at all times
- A creative thinker who focuses on opportunities for growth, while leading others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a global team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Fluency in Mandarin is essential
This is a great opportunity for a senior sales professional to join a leading global independently owned firm and to play a key part in the development of their already successful and established business in Hong Kong.