Key Account Manager (MNC)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 sales hong kong HK HKD 30000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is a media intelligence company that looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager to handle their large corporate account. This company has a strong presence in Greater China and is looking for a well-rounded and passionate candidate to help with their growing client demand.
• Create and drive revenue growth within a portfolio of around 20-45 of our high yield and high potential clients
• Meet and exceed sales metrics with both individual and team targets
• Build positive, strong, long-lasting relationships with top decision-makers at C-levels and functional levels through customer engagement with numerous product offerings to increase value and drive market share
• Implement strategies to drive business growth and inform decision-making at the C-suite level
• Increase revenue by negotiating contract renewals for long-term subscriptions while developing up-sale and cross-sale opportunities
• Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
• Leveraging internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
• Inform and drive knowledge by challenging the status quo across traditional and social channels
• University degree or MBA degree, or equivalent
• 3-7 years of consultative sales, account management or relevance experience (key account management preferred) in Saas, social media, digital marketing, PR/marketing agencies, banking industry
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin (mandatory)
• Ability to develop a strong relationship at operational and executive levels
• Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.