Sales Manager, Consumer Electronics for Japan Market
Salary plus commission
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Inge Grobbelaar
Date posted 07 October 2016
Summary A Premium Consumer Electronics brand is hiring an exciting new position for an International Sales Manger to cover the Japanese market. You will be based in Hong Kong and responsible for setting up retail and distribution channels for Japan.
- As the International Sales Manager for the Japanese market you will be responsible for the sales in the Japanese market.
- You have to build up new customer relations in the market in order to ensure the delivery of financial targets including revenue, market share and net margin contribution.
- For the right person this is an interesting and challenging position with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Work independently, possess business sense and be motivated by creating results. You are not afraid of responsibility and you love a challenge.
- Speak English and Japanese.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with at least 3 years experience in retail, distribution or sales.
- Frequent ravelling to Japan required.
About the organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing start up in the Consumer Electronics industry with the opportunity to grow and run the Japan business for them.