Regional Sales Manager, Biotechnology/ Medical Device
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Polly Lam
Date posted 10 October 2022hong-kong sales/business-development 2022-10-11 2022-12-09 sales Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a fast-growing biotechnology company. Headquatered in Hong Kong, specializing in diagnostic and data tools innovation.
- Proactively identify commercial opportunities in the form of new customers and/or new products, continually provide feedback around market development, new product opportunities, customer trends and competitive activities.
- Build complete channel development plan, explore new business partnership and opportunities, administer sales pipeline in the region of EU and Asia
- Develop commercial go-to-market approach for the region including multiyear and annual sales plan with quarterly implementation and review processes to ensure achievement of sales, profit and strategic objectives
- Establish sales campaigns targeted at specific vertical and product markets.
- Analyse and identify appropriate partner for each product in geographic market
- Work and coordinate closely with internal stakeholders, throughout the sales process for a smooth end to end implementation cycle
- Report to leadership team on sales strategy and results achieved in the region of EU and Asia
- Frequent travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences/ relevant major
- 6+ years of sales experience with proven track record in medical device/ diagnostic products; with business development experience in Asia (Singapore/ Korea/ Japan/ Vietnam) and Europe Marketsis preferred; with HCPs networks/ KOL management experience is preferred
- Experience in new market development and new product launch is preferred
- Ambitious and passionate about building a successful sales career; with entrepreneurial mindset is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
Salary: HKD100,000 - HKD120,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 November 2022A rapidly-growing consumer company is currently seeking for an Operations Director / Managing Director to join their HK office. The chosen candidate will be responsible for leading the office across HK and US. If you are a candidate with strong proactive and innovative mindset then this is an excellent role for you.