Regional Sales Manager - Leather Company
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-10-21 manufacturing-and-production Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
It is a great opportunity to join a Swiss leather strap and leather goods company as the Regional Sales Manager. * You help and support the General Sales Manager to develop the business for the Asian market, in order to contribute to the growth of the Group. * You are operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers. You are also building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Finally, you are negotiating account management contracts and agreements to maximise profit.
Account Manager Scope
- Manage a portfolio of assigned customers defined at the beginning of the year.
- Manage a budget and hit or exceed monthly/yearly target as established by the company.
- Seek actively new opportunities and report to managers actions and outcomes.
- Animate weekly sales meeting with the team and prepare monthly sales report to managers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the products and/or services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external to the company.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales target.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations to managers as needed.
- Develop new business from existing and/or prospecting clients.
- Provide operational support for sales and marketing to the team.
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Cindy Zhang at Robert Walters on email@example.com quoting the Job Reference: 854190.