Business Development Manager- DevOps Platform
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD2,000,000 per annum + Stocks
Location Central and Western DistrictFULL_TIME
Consultant Kristen Carusos
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 sales Hong Kong Island Central and Western District HK HKD 1000000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company works with cloud software and infrastructure with a strong company culture. It's a very open, international, and bottom-up company culture. This is a hunter IC role and they are looking for an experienced technology sales candidate.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organisations; penetrate new divisions and organisations within assigned partner account; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organisation. The Company’s Channel Partner Representatives may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Utilising a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and the Company’s data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- 8 to 10 years of sales experience in the region.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell the Company’s products and services is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience