Business Development Manager - Lifestyle
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 sales 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
Responsible for achieving budget goals of Sales in China Markets. You are expected to develop the right sales strategy and customer strategy for the responsible area. To ensure the implementation of sales & business development experience, you will also need to create the short-term, mid-term and long-term sales strategies for the team. You are required to follow the key accounts area of expertise and to research new customers in order to develop new business opportunities.
• Responsible for achieving Sales budget in China
• Able to develop Sales Strategy and detailed Action plans to achieve Budget targets.
• Build new customer base across China and service existing customers.
• Travel is required to develop our brands and products in the China market.
• Ability to manage multiple brands and products, understand brand value and positioning strategies.
• Understand market dynamics and competitive environment
• Able to use market research effectively to understand customer, markets, channels and trends.
• Anticipate changes in the market and adjust strategies accordingly
• Bachelors / Management Degree in any relevant degree.
• 8-10 years of Sales and Business Development experience in Kitchenware categories in the China Market, such as
1. Food Preparation: kitchenware, cutlery, bakeware, cookware, pantryware and entertaining;
2. Tableware: flatware, dinnerware, glassware, tableware accessories, giftware and barware;
3. Lifestyle: thermal mugs, travel bottles and related accessories.
• Good understanding of Various Distribution channels in China.
• Strong knowledge of key distributors in Kitchenware and related categories in China. Good established relationships preferred.
• Strong experience with Distributor management in related categories across different sales channels.
• Fluent in Mandarin and English
• Entrepreneurial mind-set with a desire for growth.
• Should be able to translate the strategic direction into actionable plans and initiatives and to impact to achieve desired results
• Possesses executive level presentation and communication skills
• Perseverance and Patience
• Excellent inter personal skills.
• Good Skills with Microsoft Office
• More experienced candidates will be considered for Senior Manager position.