Head of Sales
Salary Basic x 12 months + Bonus (30%)
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 new-media-and-internet 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, it publishes outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at the Company is more than a job - it’s a calling. The Company is seeking a Head of Sales to join our Hong Kong office. The Head of Sales will manage our sales team in Hong Kong and further expand our market. The sales team acquires the content and negotiates the deals our members love. By studying market research, following industry trends and learning the needs of our members, they develop strategic sales plans, build relationships from within the entertainment and leisure industry and ultimately deliver outstanding deals to members. This position is based in Hong Kong.
- Develop sales strategies, pricing, packages and distributions in cooperate with company business growth expectation in HK.
- Identify and engage new clients in travel industry, include but not limited to hotel, airlines, OTA, TA and medias.
- Work with the Production and Publishing teams to ensure continued focus on winning content, efficient pitch-to-publish process, and maximize revenue per deal.
- Build strong cross-team and interdepartmental relationships to maximize opportunity and ensure efficiency in the way the business works together.
- Lead and built a high-performance sales team and drive the revenue in HK.
- Create a KPI-driven, motivated sales culture while retaining the content quality and diversity that engages our audiences across all platforms.
- Ongoing coaching and training to improve the skills, knowledge and initiative across the team.
- Work with the yield and inventory team to analyze output and results to ensure optimization of media assets and to understand current trends in performance and new opportunities to focus the team on.
- Effectively utilize Salesforce and reporting systems to monitor performance and drive results-oriented behavior.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in travel field, with knowledge in Digital advertisement sales.
- Experience in business growth, leadership and team building.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate mental and intellectual agility, business maturity, attention to detail and solid judgment.
- Ability to thrive in a corporate culture that is built on tier one advertisers, and a commitment to quality Work across short timeframes.
- Willing to travel throughout the APAC markets.
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Ask about our travel perk!