Business Development Manager - Field Marketing
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-20 fmcg 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a newly created role in our client, a famous international market expansion service group. This job is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Supervise marketing assistants and other employees.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field/MBA is a plus
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in a senior marketing or product management role in FMCG or Retail Business
- Understanding of market and sales channels essential
- Good level of understanding of how sales and marketing operations function in a FMCG environment
- Outstanding written & verbal communications skills in English and Chinese