Business Development Manager
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Lucy Hunter
Date posted 28 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
One of the leading and longest established law firms in Hong Kong is lrecruiting a Business Development Manager to specialise in their real estate division. The role will report directly to the Regional Director of Business Development & Marketing. The successful candidate will serve as a trusted advisor to Partners in the Real Estate practice on the development & implementation of regional business development & marketing strategy.
- Develop business plans & business development initiatives
- Analyse market/industry research & client/industry news to help identify new leads & opportunities.
- Manage & collaborate eith global & regional teams on strategic, high visibility projects.
- Develop client pitch books, proposals & presentations & related print and digital marketing collateral.
- Drive client development & relationship building initiatives with related practices.
- Leverage & Manage client contacts through firm's CRM database.
- Work closely with Partners and suggest cutting-edge thought leadership & legal updates.
- Bachelors degree held in Marketing or Business
- 6-12 years of experience in business development or marketing field
- Background in B2B marketing or Real Estate industry is strongly preferred
- Experience with events management & logistics relating to conferences
- Excellent English & Chinese writen & spoken