Business Development Consultant
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Lucy Hunter
Date posted 16 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
One of the leading Multinational law firms, headquartered in Hong Kong is recruiting a Business Development Consultant. This company is recognised as one of the world's most dynamic and innovative law firms. In this role you will be expected to support support the firm's business and client development strategies in Hong Kong and across the broader Asian region.
- Deliver high quality capability statements and pitch documents (without exception) in English & Chinese.
- Work effectively with peers locally & the broader Business Development & Marketing teams in CHina, Australia & Europe.
- Develop & deliver ideas to raise the firm's profile and deepen client and key stakeholder relationships.
- Develop strong working relationships with partners & lawyers as evidenced by feedback from them.
- Take on new responsibilities to support the firm's strategy across the Hong Kong practice teams.
- Be a trusted advisor, consistently delivering superior client service and building strong & enduring client relationships.
- Support the firm's values & standards of professionalism and integrity, & is committed to the firm, its culture & goals.
- 4/5 years experience working in the legal industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, Commerce, or Law.
- 2/3 years post qualification marketing or law experience.
- Successful track record in managing, planning and executing integrated marketing programs including events, publications & other marketing communication tools.
- Fluency in English & Mandarin. Including excellent English & Chinese writing skills. Must be able to draft capability statements and related marketing collateral.
- Advanced software skills notably word, excel, powerpoint, intranet/internet.
- People Skills - liaise with all levels of staff.