Location Hong Kong
Consultant Nick Jones
Date posted 07 February 2017
There is an opportunity to join our Sales and Marketing Division in a Consultant role. This role will focus on industry specific markets and recruit sales, marketing and communications candidates across Hong Kong. This position has existed in our business for 15 years and over that time we have built up a strong client network and database of candidates. Historically it has been a very successful desk and we are looking for a consultant who can add to that success.
Robert Walters has long been admired as an innovative force in the dynamic and competitive world of recruitment. The Group now employs over 2,200 people worldwide and has 53 offices spanning 24 countries. Our specialist sectors include accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, legal & compliance, property & construction, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, as well as supply chain & logistics recruitment.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will apply your commercial acumen to recruit like-minded professionals into leading multinational corporations and small to medium sized enterprises. A comprehensive recruitment consultant training program is provided, along with the opportunity to work in a recruitment market focused on a range of strategically important resourcing issues. In return, we offer an entrepreneurial environment where free thinkers succeed and a remuneration package that delivers exceptional rewards based on team performance targets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in a recruitment, sales or industry related role
- 3 – 7 years of working experience in a corporate environment
- Strong work ethic and a high level of motivation to be successful in a sales environment
- Strong relationship building skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate to senior level professionals and clients
- Strong commercial acumen
- Team orientated in your thought process and professional actions
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel that your skills match the requirements please apply below;