Asia Business Development Manager
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + Commission
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 21 February 20192019-02-21 2019-04-22 manufacturing-and-production Hong Kong HK HKD 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
* Job Summary: Business development and expansion through key account sales programs and project management for Asian markets. * Organisational Relationship: This position reports directly to the Director of Sales - Asia. There are no direct reports to this position. * Territory: Assigned territory is predominantly Northern Asia, including but not limited to China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan and Korea. (The company reserves the right to alter and change assigned territory at any time)
Develop and maintain an efficient, competent, financially sound sales organisation for the purpose of soliciting orders for the purchase of Products in a manner which will enhance, and not harm, the reputation or goodwill; establish Customers in the Territory; and maintain the goodwill of Customers in the Territory.
- Promote sales of Products and increase market share of such Products by developing new accounts and maintaining existing customers.
- Provide guidance, leadership and coordination to the business in the Territory to achieve the targets, which will be the Key Performance Indicator.
- Develop incremental business through project development and management; prospecting, presentation, test & evaluation, negotiation (cost-justification/budget approval), close and follow up support.
- Consultative system design, integration, technical problem-solving and business case development.
- Function within a team-based approach to project management.
- Utilise CRM / Ssalesforce.com system to manage and report account and project activities.
- Support ongoing competitive analysis and market research to assist in the development of new products and strategic alliances.
- Proven track record in sales (5 years –minimum)
- Proven track record and experience in given markets especially China.
- Proven customer relationship management skills, very strong interpersonal skills, good negotiation skills
- Technical expertise (expertise in security systems / electronics is a plus)
- Languages: English (proficient reading and writing) essential, Mandarin essential, Cantonese preferred,
- Ability to travel – up to 70% of time
- Ability to work independently, tenacious and resilient
- Strong ethical business practices
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Cindy Zhang at Robert Walters on 2161 9451 or Cindy.Zhang@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference DXT/764760