Regional Sales Manager - Raw Material
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-16 fmcg Hong Kong Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is one of the world’s leading producers of fiber-based packaging, pulp and paper. Pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal hygiene products that promote health and wellness.
• Manage the commercial activities of pulp sales to Hygiene, Paper, Paperboard & Tissue converters in SE Asia (including S. Asia). Besides actual sales, commercial activities in sales strategy for SE Asia, channel management (access to market), and service platforms.
• Manage selling agents for the territory as well as B2B direct customers. The customer base consists of small to medium size local converters.
• Maximize profitable sales with existing customers, drive new business development, and support sales infrastructure development in a growing business.
• Expand the fluff business in SE Asia, one of the fastest growing markets for absorbent products. Penetrate direct sales with domestic customers and reducing our exposure with the agent channel.
• Assess agent performance.
• Lead the commercial activities of all accounts under his/her responsibility to ensure we properly position our Pulp in the market – determine and communicate value propositions, identify, select, and develop customers, negotiate with and service customers.
• A minimum of 2 years of commercial B2B sales or marketing experience
• Possess a minimum of 4 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Sales manager who is capable of managing small to midsize B2B accounts by identifying value creation and propositions for IP and the customer.
• Strong aptitude in working remotely with cross boarder teams.
• Needs to possess knowledge of cultural differences and how business is conducted in various countries around the region. The ability to flex interpersonal styles to be successful when engaging with various cultures.
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills to articulate value propositions, negotiate contracts, and engage various stakeholders.