Area Sales Director, Middle East
Salary HKD90,000 - HKD100,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 fmcg Hong Kong HK HKD 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Company is the global market leader and premier supplier specialising in amenity kits, cosmetics, comfort items and tailor-made in-flight service concepts to the airline industry. The Company has vast experience in the global airline, travel and hospitality areas and enjoys a pre-eminent reputation it has forged over the past three decades. Its commitment to excellence is reflected in employees as much as our world-class products, customer services and business policies. It has created an entrepreneurial environment that allows associates to make significant contributions to the company's direction and on-going success while enjoying professional development as well as the benefits of working for a fast-growing and well-respected industry leader.
The Company is looking for an Area Sales Director to further expand our highly successful business model in designing, sourcing and distributing airline amenity services and products within the Europe region.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer the Area Sales Director will lead all business development and sales activities with the focus to establish strong and trusting working relationships with key stakeholders in the European airlines. Beside this we expect him/her to drive airline tender projects successfully, so that it further expands the brand presence within the European carriers.
The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated track record in developing and implementing successful sales strategies combined with strong leadership skills. He / She should be very driven, outgoing, entrepreneurial, organised as well as proactive and solution oriented in nature and has a positive outlook to contribute within a young and dynamic team.
Essential Job Description:
- Establish and develop strong working relationships with key decision-makers at airline customers.
- Deliver sales growth and profitability targets for existing and new clients.
- Plan and direct customer sales initiatives and maximise growth opportunities.
- Earn and leverage credibility within the airline industry to gain understanding of competitive strategies as well as consumer/passenger trends.
- Effectively collaborate with internal resources to develop products, programs and services that maximise customer satisfaction and business growth.
- Work closely with Marketing and Brand Teams to implement effective communication strategies.
- Degree holder
- At least ten years of relevant and successful experience in business development and sales
- Positive, empathetic, confident and outgoing personality with ability to win over customers and build trusting relationships
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to work independently and across multifunctional teams
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that will require handling a variety of tasks
- Problem-solving, planning and project management skills, well organised and detail-oriented
- Strong desire to travel
- International working experience as well as experience in the airline industry and / or luxury goods sector is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and additional languages like French or English is an advantage
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Cindy Zhang at Robert Walters on Cindy.Zhang@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference DXT/783090