Key Account Manager
Location North PointFULL_TIME
Consultant Kristen Carusos
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 sales North Point Eastern District HK HKD 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This dynamic software company is looking for a highly motivated key account manager to handle their large corporate accounts who use their data analytics platform. This company has a strong presence in Greater China and is looking for a well-rounded and passionate candidate to help with their growing client demand. This company provides excellent training, a great company culture, and opportunities for professional growth and development. Mandarin, Cantonese, and English are all required for this role in Hong Kong.
What you will be doing as Key Account Manager?
• Create and drive revenue growth within a portfolio of around 20-45 of our high yield and high potential clients
• Meet and exceed sales metrics with both individual and team targets
• Build positive, strong, long-lasting relationships with top decision-makers at C-levels and functional levels through customer engagement with numerous product offerings to increase value and drive market share
• Implement strategies to drive business growth and inform decision-making at the C-suite level
• Increase revenue by negotiating contract renewals for long-term subscriptions while developing up-sale and cross-sale opportunities
• Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
• Leveraging internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
• Inform and drive knowledge by challenging the status quo across traditional and social channels
What We Would Like To See From You
• BA or MBA degree, or equivalent
• 3-7 years of consultative sales, account management or relevance experience (key account management preferred) in the area of Saas, social media, digital marketing, PR/marketing agencies, banking industry
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin (mandatory)
• Ability to develop a strong relationship at operational and executive levels
• Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
• Passion and commitment for customer success
• A positive, target driven, self-starter with natural leadership qualities
• Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement